Characteristics of waterproofing agent
1. adhesive: a waterproofing agent on the red-brick, concrete, and other materials with strong adhesion.
2. waterproofing: waterproofing agents by emulsion particles and the cement strong chemical effect to suppress or reduce the voids in the cement mortar, preventing moisture penetration, strong and waterproof.
3. wear resistance; fatty acids water-repellent with mortar cement forming a rigid waterproofing layer has excellent wear resistance.
4. corrosion protection; the waterproof layer, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, prevents damage due to climate and other factors.
5. nontoxic; fatty acids waterproofing agent, solved by the use of asphalt, tar and other solvent type waterproof material caused by environmental pollution and harm to human health.