Catalase Textile Enzyme
Catalase is made from the best strain of Aspergillus oryzae through Submerged fermentation and extraction technique, where it functions to catalyze the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen. Catalase has one of the highest turnover numbers of all enzymes; One molecule of catalase can convert millions of molecules of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen per second.
The reaction of catalase in the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide is: 2 H2O2 to2 H2O + O2
Catalase can also oxidize different toxins, such as formaldehyde, formic acid, phenols, and alcohols. In doing so, it uses hydrogen peroxide according to the following. Reaction: H2O2 + H2R to 2H2O + R
1. To be used at pH 6.5~7.0 and 35~40, preferably at pH6.8 and 40
2. An investigation showed a postive correlation between the reaction rate and substrate concentration when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is less than 1000ppm. However the reaction rate would decline when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is too high.
3. No adverse effects on Textile. It would not affect the quality of products even when used in excess or residue in the Textile process.
4. Industrial grade enzyme. Do not put if directly into the mouth, eyes and other sensitive parts of body. If inadvertently entered, please wash with water.
5. Natural biological product. The color and turbidity of various batches might be slightly different, but this does not mean a difference in terms of active ingredients.
6. A small amount of precipitate that may be produced with long-term storage, does not affect the affectivity.
Efficacy and usage
1. Usd in textile for take out the hyrogen peroxide