Alpha Amylase Textile Enzyme
Kind:Textile Auxiliary Agent
Application:Textile Auxiliary Agent
Property:Textile Auxiliary Agent
Usage Stage:Textile Auxiliary Agent
Enzymes Activity:2000 U/G -5000 U/G
Color:Yellow Brown Powder
Alpha-Amylase is made of Bacillus Subtilis in the Fermentation and extraction method, is widely used in the liquefaction of starch sugar, alcohol, beer, monosodium glutamate, Fermentation industries and textile, printing & dyeing, desizing and etc.
1. Heat stability: Stable at 60 oC or below; Optimum operational temperature 60 -70 oC; Applicable to the liquefaction process of 90oC (highest).
2. PH Stability: More stable at PH6.0-7.0; Optimum operational PH below PH6.0; Serious inactive in PH5.0
3. Calcium ion concentration effects on activity enzyme: Calcium ion can improve the stability of enzyme activity; Enzyme activity completely lost without Calcium ion.
Industry grade 2000, 3000, 3500, 4000u/g;
2. Definition of enzyme activity: The amount of enzyme needed to hydrolyze 1mg of starch in one hour at pH6.0, 60 oC.
3, Industrial Standard: QB1805.1-93.
USAGE and reference dosage
1. Manufacture in Maltose, monosodium glutamate: 6-8 u/g of material.
2, Beer brewing: Add 6 u/g of the enzyme and keep at 85-90° C for 30 mins.
3. Textile desizing: 0.2% (2000 u/g) and and keep at 85-90° C for 30 mins. (It is suitable for the material which can not withstand high temperature such as the silk, chemical fiber, woven fabric of cotton, wool and etc. )
4, Other Industries: 6-8 u/g per gram of starch and the concentration of calcium ion is 150ppm.
Storage & Packing
1. As the product has biological activity, please store in cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight, heat and dampness; Avoid storing with poisonous and harmful material
2. Direct sunlight and drenching should be avoided during transportation;
3.20 kg per plastic woven bag or as your requirements.